Born in 1990, Malaysia
- 2014 IKEA Stiftung "Platz für Ideen"
- 2013 Hyogo Craft & Arts selection
- Chaos BA graduation exhibition KDU, Japan
- DMY International design festival / The Praise of Shadow
- KHB Open day exhibition / Mahlziet, Germany
- Milano Satelite stand C14 / Design SoiL
- Kobe Design University / Collection of Design SoiL
- Hyogo Craft & Arts Exhibition
- Semester project PD i KDU exhibition
Art House Studio, Malaysia.
Kobe Design University, Japan.
Kunsthochschule Berlin Weißensee, Germany
Weena Lee was born in 1990, Muar/Malaysian. She began her design adventure in Japan, Kobe Design University. And become a member of Design SoiL in 2012, which lead her aimed to be a Designer. She was chosen to exchange to Kunsthochschule Berlin for Industrial Design studies. These effort results had wonthe IKEA Foundation and a Master semester in Lund University. From her Designs studies, she is fascinated by the connection between people and products, which relates to one's background & culture. She believes that products are "living things" around us to make our life better.